The Jills Zeder Group Concierge Service assists with client transactions from start to finish. From thoroughly researching properties, to patiently looking for the right home to buy, to aggressively marketing the property you are selling, our team and network of vendors are committed to making the process simple, easy, and rewarding.
Preparing Your Home
Preparing a home for sale (also called “staging”) can be as simple as applying a fresh coat of paint and mowing the lawn or as involved as completely staging a vacant home with furniture and fresh flowers. Regardless of what it takes to ready your home for sale, our team and vendor network will make it happen. Our team can recommend vendors for small to large repairs, permit resolution, home measurement and more.
Understanding the market value of a home is critical when buying or selling property. The Jills Zeder Group recommends appraisers who understand the unique needs of our clients. We are actively engaged in the process to ensure you home is accurately valued.
Marketing, Sales & Closing Process
- Full service marketing department for advertising, promotion and publicity.
- In-house administrative office for scheduling, appointments and client support.
- Well-trained staff to attend all sales and maintenance-related activities.
- Contract negotiation experts and a roster of recommended attorneys for assistance.
- A select group of mortgage & finance providers.
- Title experts who research and remedy title issues.
After the Sale
When you buy a property from The Jills Zeder Group, you also get our extensive roster of vendors, which includes appraisers, inspectors (all-in-one, electrical, plumbing, etc.), architects, contractors, builders, decorators, window, door, alarm, movers, furniture liquidators, and more. Our staff and vendor network are focused on ‘getting it done’. When there are challenges, we offer solutions. When problems arise, we are ahead of them.