Property ID : MLS# A2115947
Off Market $5,400,000 - Single Family
Hammock Lakes Gem At 5000 Hammock Park Drive Coral Gables Real Estate
A gorgeous estate sits on a magnificent 1.8 acre lot in the quiet and gated Hammock Lakes neighborhood in Coral Gables real estate. With an 86 acre tropical preserve abutting the property, the renovated home features a fabulous gourmet eat-in kitchen, panoramic view family room, formal living and dining rooms, luxurious master suite, 4 ensuite bedrooms with wood floors, media room, game room, and office. Enjoy entertaining family and friends on the back covered patio with a sparkling salt water pool, and tennis court. This home is a fine example of Coral Gables homes for sale.
For more info on 5000 Hammock Park Drive Coral Gables or Coral Gables homes for sale call:
- Special Features: All bedrooms have en suite baths with designer finishes and marble countertops • Plantation shutters in bedrooms • Wood floors throughout upstairs • Office with courtyard views • 3-car garage + 2-car carport • Salt water pool with Keystone covered patio & area for Pizza oven • Cabana bath with steam shower • Generator • Tennis court • Fenced • Backs up to preserved 86-acre natural Hammock park • Storage areas including attic, basement, hall closets • Laundry room with Whirlpool Duet Washer & Dryer, folding table and storage
- Living Room: Wood floors • Vaulted wood planked ceiling • French doors leading to the sparkling pool
- Dining Room: Keystone floors • Lots of windows allowing for natural light • 2 hurricane pendant chandeliers
- Eat in Kitchen: Blue Bahia marble countertop & wood cabinetry • Viking 9 burner gas range and double ovens with Vent-a-hood • 2 Miele Stainless steel dishwashers • Subzero stainless steel side by side refrigerator/freezer • Large island with seating area • Pantry, built in task desk • Double sink • French doors leading to covered patio
- Family Room: Fireplace • Vaulted wood ceiling • Floor-to-ceiling windows • Eat-in nook area
- Media Room: 2 levels for separate viewing and game areas • Plasma TV • Wood Floors
- Master Bedroom: Sitting Room • Wood floors • Large walk-in closet
- Master Bathroom: Spa-like bath • Marble floors • Standing shower with rain shower head • Jacuzzi tub • Bidet & toilet • Double vanities with onyx countertops
- MLS#:: A2115947
- Year Built: : 1973
- Lot Size:: 77,101 Sq. Ft.